Challenge Accepted.

HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!

Sooo this is the first time I'm taking up book challenges since I started blogging back in August. I'm definitely hyper - but I think it's best if I don't go accepting every yummy-looking challenge I come across! :D Resultantly, I've decided on three:

1. What's In A Name 6
This one is hosted by Beth at Beth Fish Reads. From 1st January to 31st December of the new year, I have to read ONE book in each of the following categories:
  1. A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title
  2. A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title
  3. A book with a party or celebration in the title
  4. A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title
  5. A book with an emotion in the title 
  6. A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title
 Sounds fun, right? Right! I'm totally looking forward to reading books that fit in these categories!

2. Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge

Well, this one is obvious for most of us readers - it's more of a way of keeping track of how many books we read in a year. My goal is humble - atleast 50 books. I can't guarantee I can read more what with my CIE examinations coming up and everything. :P






3. Project Contemporary 
It's time to take the Young Adult Contemporary genre by the horns! Or should I say, books. I figured I haven't given a lot of time to Sarah Dessen and other YA contemporary authors (actually, here's a mortifying fact - I haven't read Sarah Dessen. At all.). So I came up with this personal challenge to READ, READ, and REVIEW atleast 10 contemporary books before the year ends.






0 comments:

Post a Comment